BlogaBarbara

Santa Barbara Politics, Media & Culture

Monday, October 06, 2008

Rest in Peace: Vince Falcone

Long time Democratic activist and husband of Council Member Iya Falcone died of a heart attack early this morning. I heard about this from several sources during the day and there is now a story on EdHat about our community and Council Member Falcone's loss.

Vince was a good man, a devoted husband and a loving father. His contributions to our community were many. I'm sure many of you will want to voice your good memories of Vince herein. I think I speak for all of us in that our hearts go out to Iya and her family. May he rest in peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Iya. Vince was a true party politics man and even if I don't agree politically, I truly admire both your devotion to public service and democratic integrity. The community is better because of your selfless service.

10/06/2008 10:23 PM  
Blogger Greg Knowles said...

I agree, I only knew Vince on the surface but he was always someone people spoke highly of. I'm sorry for the loss!

10/07/2008 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home